Singapore Women's Weekly September 2003
- 2 tbsps oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 chilli, sliced
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 1 bottle (335 g) Thai curry sauce
- 4 cherry tomatoes, diced
- 3 pieces pita bread, quartered
- Coriander for garnishing
- Heat oil over medium heat and fry onion till lightly
browned. Add chilli and fry till fragrant.
- Add chicken, stir-fry till cooked or lightly browned.
- Add curry sauce and simmer for 15 minutes, till
the sauce has reduced. Add cherry tomatoes and cook
for another 3 minutes.
- Serve curry in pita pockets and garnish with coriander.
Back to Food
Styling & Recipes | Back