Singapore Women's Weekly December 2003
- 250 g dark chocolate
- 75 g butter
- 300 ml whipping cream
- 1-2 tbsps brandy
- 90 g macaroon biscuits, crushed
- 6 strawberries, diced, for garnishing
- 6 meringues for garnishing
- Melt chocolate and butter in a bowl over boiling
water. Set aside.
- Whip cream into soft peaks. Slowly fold the chocolate
mixture into the whipped cream until well-combined.
- Place crushed macaroon biscuits at the bottom of
a serving glass. Spoon mousse into the glass and chill
in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Garnish with strawberries and a meringue.
Back to Food
Styling & Recipes | Back